Beware of Ripoff. Displays2Go white-glove delivery
I couldn't be more unhappy with Displays2Go. First, I ordered two retail counter display cabinets online. I ordered them thinking they would come assembled. I was wrong (and the specifications do say that). So on this score, it's all on me. BUT, thinking I was ordering assembled cabinets, I paid nearly $700 for white glove delivery—for the assembled cabinets to be taken into my store and uncrated, with packing materials removed. A two-person job, as stated on the shipping/freight papers.
What I got were nine boxes and one delivery person, who could do nothing more than bring the boxes into the store. $700 for that!!! I called customer service. They offered not one penny back on the white glove shipping. Nothing, zero, zip, nada.
So here's my biggest gripe: if everything is unassembled, why offer white-glove delivery in the first place? What's the point? Knowing how absurd and financially obscene this service is for unassembled pieces, such requests should generate a red flag to Customer Service. They, in turn, should contact the customer in such cases and verify that white-glove delivery is indeed what they want. So, in short, I paid more than $1,100 for two unassembled display cases that are no better than what I can get from Store Supply Warehouse. My recommendation to others? Buy from Store Supply. They sell assembled products and will deliver them inside. Now, I'm off to spread more bad reviews of this rip-off company.
(And...because I specified white-glove delivery, my order took 10 days to be delivered from Rhode Island to the coast of North Carolina. And I had to dog it every step of the way, as no one communicated anything, ever. The company didn't even send an email notifying me the cabinets had been shipped.)
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Slow-as-molasses delivery
- Unfulfilled white glove delivery
You May Also Like
- "Les Poupée Silicone sont mondialement connus pour leur beauté la forme et la qualité comme la vraie femme. Ces corps de silicone à couper le souffle sont tout à fait..."
- "Summary: Fellowship VS. Big Business I know that this is a business site and that is why i'm here. This place is pretending to be a church and it is just..."
- " After having a terrible experience with that *** Dr Nader Armanious I couldn't actually believe that he is a respected doctor. So, I started to check him out. I found a..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."