1.6

I couldn't be more unhappy with Displays2Go. First, I ordered two retail counter display cabinets online. I ordered them thinking they would come assembled. I was wrong (and the specifications do say that). So on this score, it's all on me. BUT, thinking I was ordering assembled cabinets, I paid nearly $700 for white glove delivery—for the assembled cabinets to be taken into my store and uncrated, with packing materials removed. A two-person job, as stated on the shipping/freight papers.

What I got were nine boxes and one delivery person, who could do nothing more than bring the boxes into the store. $700 for that!!! I called customer service. They offered not one penny back on the white glove shipping. Nothing, zero, zip, nada.

So here's my biggest gripe: if everything is unassembled, why offer white-glove delivery in the first place? What's the point? Knowing how absurd and financially obscene this service is for unassembled pieces, such requests should generate a red flag to Customer Service. They, in turn, should contact the customer in such cases and verify that white-glove delivery is indeed what they want. So, in short, I paid more than $1,100 for two unassembled display cases that are no better than what I can get from Store Supply Warehouse. My recommendation to others? Buy from Store Supply. They sell assembled products and will deliver them inside. Now, I'm off to spread more bad reviews of this rip-off company.

(And...because I specified white-glove delivery, my order took 10 days to be delivered from Rhode Island to the coast of North Carolina. And I had to dog it every step of the way, as no one communicated anything, ever. The company didn't even send an email notifying me the cabinets had been shipped.)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow-as-molasses delivery and unfulfilled white glove delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of displays2go white glove delivery service. Displays2go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned displays2go white glove delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Displays2go.

Had an Experience with Displays2go?

Comments